There are many different types of trial support. Here we discuss five types of trial support, including: video depositions, court reporters, records retrieval, process and copy services.
Video Conference Depositions
A traditional deposition will require paying for flights, hotel nights, meals and ground transportation. Video conference depositions save time and money, such as avoiding travel expenses. Also, you get more billable hours at the office, at home or wherever you’d otherwise need to be.
Certified Court Reporters
Certified Court Reporters provide the following services.
- Technical, medical and expert transcriptions
- E-transcripts Condensed transcripts
- PC-compatible transcripts
- Archived transcripts
- Word index
- Realtime/ daily copy
- Synchronized text
- Language interpretation
- And more
Legal Records Retrieval
Legal records retrieval trial support service includes medical, financial or business, scholastic, employment and self-authenticated public documents retrieval.
Records services also include the following.
- Records retrieval by authorization with affidavit
- X-ray duplication, photographs, slides and CD-ROMs
- Affidavits concerning costs and necessity of services under Texas Civil Practice & Remedies Code 18.001
- Domestic public documents retrieval under seal
- Records for use in state court, federal court and arbitration
- Medical - HIPAA Compliant retrieval
Process services include providing subpoena, summons, complaints and writs. Quality trial support services can provide process service at the state and federal levels, with expedited service consistently available.
Copy trial support services, otherwise known as litigation copying, is critical to the success of a case. With copy service, files are scanned and reproduced as needed, either as printed and neatly presented or properly translated into ESI.
Contact Datascope Today for Your Trial Support Needs
Datascope has been providing trial support in Texas since 1974. Our long list of loyal attorney and law firm clients provides testimony to our commitment to providing fast, professional, and reliable court reporting services.